Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Things to come in October

Hey guys, I'm here to give you a heads up about what's to come in the month of October on my end since I didn't have enough time this month to give you all book reviews and writing updates. I feel like I should explain myself to you guys so I won't feel so guilty about it and that you can keep up to date on everything, including future posts on watt pad ;P.

~I have actually submitted some poems to my school's literary magazine

~Book reviews are going to be posted on Thursdays and Saturdays only. I have four classes on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays so I need time to focus on school. I've also joined in sparring time with my friends and creative writing club to improve my writing. So yeah, basically I needed the realistic balance in life so I didn't go bananas when school started.

~I will begin posting some stuff on watt pad and returning to read other writers' material during the middle of the month. I realize that I've been really neglectful towards my duties as both a reader and writer and I want to make sure I end 2014 with a bang by keeping up with everything. However, since I'll be working on NaNoWriMo and my classes, I just hope I can find a balance for this mission of mine. Not just for you guys, but for myself as well.

~I will be posting all things writing related in another blog called xKacooleyxJournals (and yes its on here too, I will provide the link for it on Saturday.) This idea came to me after realizing that I needed a way to stick to back into the writing business. .-. With this blog, I will be posting all of my stories' process and announce updates for them instead on here. This blog is for book reviews and nerdly things :P hehe.

So yep, here are the ideas I have in my world! I hope you guys are doing well and can't wait to get this journey started.

Till next time, happy howling!

No comments:

Post a Comment