Wednesday, October 28, 2015

NaNoWriMo Tag

Hey guys, today we are going to do something a little different because we are almost to the time of hell and fantastic fun times. That's right, its almost time for National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo for us crazy writers. So, I figured let's start the Pre-NaNoWriMo with a fun tag I found on youtube created by Kristina Horner. It's basically a tag about the experience of NaNoWriMo and to encourage people to try this event out for the first time.

Let's get started!

- - -
1) How many times have you done NaNoWriMo?

I've done it on and off for five years now. As a person with very low confidence in thyself, I never really sat and done it because events happened during that time. But, last year was an eye opener because I did it and won with my Reaper story by five words lol.

2) How did you find out about NaNoWriMo?

Umm.. Through fiction press and the blog "Let The Words Flow/(Pub)lishing Crawl" when I was sixteen. Helped me get through a rough patch in my life at the time and encouraged me to write again.

3.) What was the name of the first novel you attempted with NaNoWriMo?

Ring of Roses, a fantasy about a ritual gone wrong and a girl finding out the truth about her biological mother.

4.) Give us a I sentence summary of what you're writing this year.

Uh.. I don't have one.. I'm still debating if I'm doing this at all this year or not. Sorry!

5.) What's the best writing advice you've ever been given?

My grandpa told me before his death "Just write the damn book, we're always behind you if you need the push" so I keep the words close to my heart because he was my biggest fan..

6.) Did you ever take a year off from NaNoWriMo? Why?

Yep, Personal reasons that I don't want to explain on here.

7.) What's your biggest inspiration when figuring out what to write?

Anime, music, and probably daydreaming.

8) Read us the first sentence from one of your novels

I can't really read it since I can't record stuff at this time, but I have one for you guys from a random thing: "Every memory is similar to a single petal of a flower. Holding onto its vibrant scents of the specific memory till it looses its gentle grip on the unbearable reality forever."

9) Why do you love writing?

I don't have a reason behind it, I just do.

- - -
Alright so that was the NaNoWriMo tag. What are your answers for this cool tag? Send me the links to your blog posts or videos so I can see them! I hope you all have a great day and happy howling my fellow wolves!

Links:

My NaNoWriMo (Let's be buddies!): http://nanowrimo.org/participants/rayne-wolf

The Tag video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjP-mr0hprY&index=1&list=FL3ujVaxy12x5398r3CqihvA


No comments:

Post a Comment