Sunday, July 20, 2014

When finding ways to deal with stress

Hey everyone,

I apologize for not being around in the last week or so. Other than the work card, I honestly don't have a excuse for not posting much on this blog. Things at work have been stressful and with school coming at the end of August, its a hassle to figure stuff out. Now, let me to the actual post of this blog. This is not a book related thing since I'm currently reading the book I want to review next, so I wanted to talk about stress since I know everyone in the world deals with it in many different ways.

As a individual, I find it difficult to deal with stress when it comes to both writing and personal life. Sometimes I would feel anxious and not being able to think straight. Most of the time when I am conflicted with stress, I do talk to my mother and discuss what to do afterwords. However, when dealing with over lapping talking of everyone else and there statements to relax, I feel like I want to kick someone in the ass. Do you guys ever get that feeling? So as a result, I'm either too annoy to deal with things or simply heading towards the path of blasting music into my eardrums.

But lately, I've been thinking. Even though most of my stress is minor compare to the many and unbearable things that have been going on in this weird ass world, how do they deal with it? I mean yes they keep it inside and burst eventually or go to their 'gods' to prey for safety, but are there other ways to deal with things? So, let's figure it out together.

Sometimes people will need to get out of the house to hang out with friends and rant till you can't hold your breath anymore. Or eat. Eat lots of food. Especially dessert. Or go crazy and scream till you are smiling up a storm to people that are staring at you, and so forth. But what if you are not like that? What do we writers/artists/odd balls do?

We binge.

We binge on reading, writing, drawing, watching movies/anime/our favorite shows, and basically everything else.

Us odd balls like to get away from reality whether we are alone or with a small group of friends that have many similar interests. It's like entering Narina, but better because we get to explore our creative sides and maybe figure out if we want to share it witho other people so we can develop a friendship with them and help get rid of the stress we hold inside.

Now I'm not saying the oddball version of stress is a way to go, but it helps out. Hopefully one day everyone on this planet can come together and get along so stress doesn't take over all of us physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritual. Until then, what are your stress relievers? How do you personally deal with it in a positive sort of way? Do you talk to people or escape reality through your passions?

Happy Howling guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment