Friday, September 18, 2015

Book Tag: Top 5 Books to Movies tag

Hey guys, so today I decided to post something light because I'm currently working on some reviews to post for the next week. This particular tag is created by xObsessed Readerx over at youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhcK1NwMpK4), and it's basically I have to name five books we want to turn into movies someday! Let's get started shall we? But here's the thing, I will be adding one more because I want to and can, and shall. (And also its because I can't add Ransom Riggs' trilogy since it's releasing next year...)

1. The entire Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor. I feel that this trilogy could be so whimsical with its fantasy elements and the characters are so theatrical in their own way. Plus, the writing is so beautiful and fairy-tale like.

2. The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu. Can we please have an anime movie or something for this, because after watching Katytastic's video on this tag, I want to see Day so badly now. This trilogy was fast paced and the romance between June and Day, oh so sweet...

3. The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken. I love this trilogy and I'm praying that we will have an official date for the movie (considering that we have a script and director already..). Just let me pick out Liam's actor and we will be set for life.

4. The Hourglass Door trilogy by  Lisa Mangum. This trilogy is so high up on my list of favorites. Its so romantic and the characters are adorable! Please someone make a movie for this series!

5. The Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin. I personally think this would be a fantastic psychological thriller to watch and Noah Shaw. We need one of him on the screen and real life.

and finally 6. Something Strange and Deadly trilogy by Susan Dennard. I love this author and her series is filled with wits and an on-going battle of necromancy. I love it and I know a lot of people will want to see her books being turned into something like a TV show or movie. :)

- - -

Okay guys, that was the books to movie tag! What are your top picks for possible movies? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be back on Monday with another post. Happy Howling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment