Sunday, September 13, 2015

Inside Out Book Tag

Sorry for not having reviews up for you all this past week. I just started my second job and man its weird. But, it'll help me save money right? Anyway, this tag is inspired by the movie "Inside out" and it was created by this lovely person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj2OBAxrGG4.

Let's get started!!

1. Joy: Which book brings you the most joy?

I picked the "Throne of Glass" series, "The Book Thief", and the "Hourglass Door" trilogy. I fell in love with these books and they inspired me to write after dealing with depression for so long, and observe the world at a deeper level. I would re-read these books over and over again in a heartbeat.

2. Disgust: Which book grossed you the most?

I can't really say what book disgusts me out the most, but maybe I'll find that book or part of the book eventually.

3. Fear: What book scared you more than anything?

I haven't found a book that full-on scared me yet, but maybe in the near future I will. There are a few parts in different books that made my heart jumped, but that's about it.

4. Sadness: Which book made you cry the hardest?

I haven't really cried while reading any books just yet, but the books "A Monster Calls" and the end to "The Darkest Minds", they almost made me bawl my eyes out to the floor. (Hopefully that doesn't really happen to me.. o.O)

5. Anger: Which book pissed you off?

I shall list them a couple for you.

1. Blue Moon by Allyson Noel (entire series)
2. The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl
3. You've been Warned by James Patterson

Okay people, that's it for the Inside Out book tag! What are your answers for the tag? Tell me in the comments below and I'll be back real soon, happy howling!

No comments:

Post a Comment