Friday, July 3, 2015

Camp NaNoWriMo: July 2015

Hello everyone of the internet and book world, today's blog is all about the bass, 'bout the bass, no tremble... (You know I'm kidding right?). Moving on... Today's real topic is about Camp NaNoWriMo for the month of July. Many of you may of heard of the events involving this, but to those that haven't quite yet, allow me to educate you. NaNoWriMo is probably one of the biggest events for a writer, its suppose to motivate all writers to get to a certain word count for their latest project.

Camp NaNoWriMo is simply just that, but it takes place in the months of April and July. These sort of events are a fantastic way to meet new writers and share your work to the world. Of course if you're like me and is so private, then perhaps you can be a silent motivator or just challenge yourself to write that 50k or whatever goal you set for yourself.

As for this year, I'm somewhat par-taking in this July's NaNo, but at the same time, I'm not. I got a couple of major things going on in the personal life. I get its not a proper excuse to you all, but rest assure, I am working on the writing stuff. I'm just doing some miscellaneous writing till the 'one' calls out to me to write its completely and when I can actually find the motivation to sit at a laptop to write instead of job hunting and blogging. lol. So, what are you guys writing? Are you guys taking part of this event?? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you guys with another post soon.

Happy howling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment