Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten (or Five): Favorite TV shows

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today's post will focus on the 'Top Ten' series, and today we are going to talk about TV shows. This doesn't include anime shows. I'm keeping that for a future post and for my anime blog. And also, this post will only include top five and not a top ten. I'm too picky as too what show I personally enjoy and I can picture five at the top of my head. So without further ado- let's get started.

5.  Bitten:

This is a new show I found on Netflix and it includes one of my favorites in the world of the paranormal; lycans/werewolves! The show is sexy and keeps the viewer interested with the plot. Plus the boys are hot -swoons at Clay-. The protagonist Elena is an bad ass. The story mostly follows her and her weariness towards her pack, but eventually you get to see the character growth in her along with the other characters. On the more awesome side, this was created based a book series written by Kelley Armstrong called "Women of the otherworld". :)

4. United States of Tara:


I found this show randomly on Netflix (see a pattern here guys); I didn't regret watching it for the first time. It took a deeper insight on a person who has Multiple Personality Disorder. I thought the personas were original and funny at times. It did get annoying from time-to-time, but I loved how they focused on the other members of the family as well by touching difficult subjects for a little while. Overall, this show was awesome, and I love going back to it and learn more about the disorder and the downside with having it.
 
3. The Following
 



I haven't watched the third season, but the first two seasons were beautiful. I fell in love with the idea of an Edgar Allen Poe cult. The antagonist was amazing and the actor did a wonderful job portraying this character to a 'T'. I also enjoyed Mike, he was a sweetheart and seeing him dramatically changing throughout the show just made me want to hug the crap out of them. The plot was perfect, all of the characters were on point and I'm eagerly waiting for Netflix to update this show!

2. Daredevil:

 I found this show my chance. At first I was a skeptic because after the movie, I thought I was going to hate this show. But, once I started it; I couldn't stop. The show was simply one of the best shows I've watched during this year. DareDevil was hot as hell in my opinion, he performed wonderfully just like the rest of the cast. I was so involved with the plot and the aftermath of their actions that I was sad to see it end till they released the next season. If you guys are really into Marvel/DC heroes and villains, then watch this show!

and finally 1. Supernatural

I grew up with this show. It holds a special place in my heart and I was so amazed by the paranormal/supernatural elements into the story. The brothers are cute, witty, and total badasses. The rest of the cast was perfection, especially once Misha Collins officially appeared as Castiel. (Destiel for the win.. just saying). The entire plot of the show does have some ups and downs (yes I'm talking to you season 7), but overall; I can't help but love this show to death. Plus, it doesn't hurt to love watching the bloopers from this show. The cast are hilarious!

So what are your favorite tv shows? Tell me in the comments below. I'll see you guys tomorrow, happy howling!

No comments:

Post a Comment