Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Why I think Good-reads is a awesome website

(This is a short blog post, thanks for the 150+ views! Feel free to comment!!!)

~***~

Goodreads.com, its a cool site. It's one of the only sites I have been using to keep track of what books I've read, what books to read in the near future, and so forth. I'm sure many of you readers have an account to this or any other website that relates to good-reads. (Please let me know, I'll love to sign up for one!). I mean, you are a huge reader then you should probably sign up to keep track and get to know other readers.

I signed up for this site a few years ago, I figured why not since I knew I was going to be more of a avid reader by the time I got into college. At first I believed that the site was boring, being a shy person in general, I never really interact with other readers as much as I should. Once I gotten to know a few people at the last college I went too, I found out that they used this site too. I was excited to add them and figure out what books we could geek about whenever I saw them. I literally have this one friend on Good-reads from college I met three years ago that has probably read WAY more books than everyone I know and myself in the entire world. I mean, holy crap. She is a crazy and speedy reader, which is pretty awesome since she is also a mother to a young toddler so you gotta wonder how the heck she manages to read so much.

Not only you can keep track on what books you want to devour, you can also look up your favorite authors! I mean really, its so cool to see the authors you enjoy be on that site and read their blogs and see what books they're grabbing for their own personal down time. Hell you never, you'll probably enjoy the books you're reading or point you to a brand new book you never even heard of before. It's a great thing to see since you can probably have a small chance to be a part of interactions things or a promotional events for authors.

All in all, I suggest you guys take a look at this site. If you already did, feel free to add me on there: (xRayne Wolfx). I promise I don't bite and I hope we can all chat about books in the near future. Stay tune for tomorrow (I don't normally post on Wednesdays), I'm gonna attempt a anime review post next! Howl fellow wolves, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment