Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June TBR List

Hey guys, today I'm going to present my June TBR list on here. I did plan to post this in a you tube video, but I felt like it was better to do it on here instead. (I still haven't gotten my laptop completely fixed yet to my expectations) A lot of books on this list are ones that I'm still reading at this time, but the 'new' ones are ones that I haven't started yet and I wish to read during the month. Let's get started shall we?

- - - -

Books I plan to read:

(I've decided to buy four books last night as a self graduation gift)

 
Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas: I have the other books, so why not? The series is beautiful.

The Nutcracker Bleeds by Lani Lenore: I've been dying to get this book and explore the world of the Nutcracker ballet, it has a horror element to it, so bonus!

Nevermor (book one) & The Forsaken Dream (book two) by Lani Lenore: These two books are part of a trilogy that is focused on Peter Pan. I've heard positive things about these two books so I cannot wait to read these as well!

Ascend (Trylle #3) by Amanda Hocking: The final book to the Trylle trilogy. I'm not entirely sure I will enjoy or not, but I look forward to reading it once I'm done with Torn.

Now for the next section:

The books I'm currently reading:

The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan: This is the second book to the Percy Jackson series. I started the series late, I know. I managed to buy the first three books in a bind up on my nook for a mythology course I was taken in college and I fell in love with Percy's story so far. The second book is not disappointing me yet so I look forward finishing it.

How to Write a Novel by Nathan Bransford: This writing-help book is really good so far and its encouraging as a writer to read these 'rules' by the writer. It's funny and really insightful. I'm halfway through it so I hope to finish it a week or so.

Torn by Amanda Hocking: The second to the Trylle trilogy. Unlike the first one, I'm actually beginning to enjoy the adventure and the political aspect to the Trylle and Vitta Society. I'm almost done with it and I plan to write a full review on it once I'm done with it.

Writing Movies: by Alexander Steele: This E-Book is from my screen writing class and I've always had a interesting the field, so I want to keep reading this book and see where it takes me.

The Game by Terry Scott: This is another E-Book I downloaded for free and I'm about almost halfway into it. Its slow, but I'm willingly to finish it when I can.

--
That are all of the books I plan to read during the month of June. If for some reason I cannot complete the list, then I don't know what to tell ya. o.O What are the books do you plan on reading this month? Tell me in the comments below and I'll see you later.

Happy Howling.

No comments:

Post a Comment