Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Plans are among us!

Hey guys, sorry for not being active in the last few days. I've been caught up in planning future posts for this blog along with the okatu blog I created to be public in July. A lot of you may of already realized that I'm not posting as many book reviews as you may of like, but I'm fairly new to it since I decided to do it full time now. So at this moment, things are slow! (I really got to stop being so excited over odd things lol).

Today's blog post is to inform you all what is going on and what's coming up for the summer and possibly a permanent thing for the future of this blog. Any who, let's begin shall we?

This coming July, I will be starting up another blog to be a companion towards this one. However, the main focus of the other blog is on my other love, aka, Anime. Thanks to Japanese anime/manga, it got me inspired to be a writer and a avid reader ever since I was thirteen years old. So I figured, why not post reviews on anime and video games as well.

For this blog, I plan to do more book related posts and write more about writing. I have come to realize that I am one of the laziest people in the book community and now it is time to start embarking on the writing business to get my foot out the door, and to get to know all of you. (which is one of the biggest aspects of the business) ^-^.

These are just tiny plans, but hopefully everything will be kick ass and we can kick the world around with our reading/writing knowledge! See you guys tomorrow. :)

Happy Howling.

No comments:

Post a Comment