Sunday, November 1, 2015

National Novel Writing Month 2015!

Happy NaNoWriMo! Or in the writing, happy exciting hell month to us! I know many of you know what this month is all about so I won't go into details or at least the long ass ones. But, this year, I'm making time to make blog posts about this joyous event since I'm no longer in school. All of the information I'm gonna give you are going to be dates I'm going to be posting in relation to this so we can interact with each other as writers and maybe do random sprints on twitter if you're interested, of course. ;)

Originally, I wasn't going to take part of this, I was planning to stay hidden in the writing cave to work on it with no pressure from the limited time. Life can affect the writing and 80% of the time, I don't have the ability to balance stuff until its too late. However, once I saw the famous book tubers talk about this event, I realize that I can't do that. I needed to make a goal and kick ass like the rest of you can with your novels. In my writing, I'm a messy one that likes to work multiple projects at once instead of sticking to only one. Last year and 2013, I worked on my Reaper series and surprisingly I had success in it, including getting to 50k each time.. (Maybe its the calling novel? Just wait and see haha), but this year I have a messy method on writing various chapters of my bucket list stories. You heard me folks, I'm gonna work on my bucket list stories as a 'novel'. Twelve stories with multiple chapters, 50k, simple right? Maybe, maybe not. I just hope that things are gonna do decently and kick ass with you all on this monthly journey. So let's give each other the  motivation we need and enjoy ourselves because if we don't write, our minions (characters) are gonna kick our butts in our dreams lol.

Thank you for being a part of this post. I'll leave all the dates and twitter hashtag down below for you and let's be great writing friends on NaNoWriMo as well. Keep kicking ass and I'll see you guys with a book review on a random book in my shelves. Good luck and happy NaNoWriMo!!!

- - -

Links:

NaNoWriMo: Rayne Wolf

Twitter: xTheWolfWriterx / #wolfwriters15 (on Wednesdays at 3pm & 8pm eastern times, will say otherwise if something is going on; starting on 11/11/15)

Watt pad: xTheWolfWriterx

Dates for NaNoWriMo posts:

11/7/15: Week one & Ten writing quotes (to keep us going)

11/14/15: Week two & Top ten writing tools

11/21/15: Week three & How to get along with our minions aka characters

11/28/15: Week four & Writing Music Hour

11/30/15: Final day, what's next for us writers?


No comments:

Post a Comment