Tuesday, December 8, 2015

#ConqueringKingdoms Book Tag

Hey guys! So today, I decided to do a random book tag I saw on the book tube from several book tubers I like to watch. This particular tag was created by the author of the Falling Kingdom series, Morgan Rhodes in honor of the upcoming release of the fourth book "Frozen Tides". The questions looked a lot of fun and since I plan to read this series next year, I wanted to do this tag because I've been hearing not positive vibes about this series and since I plan to read it next year. Plus, the questions are pretty bad ass too. So let's get started.

1. In Mytica, there are constant betrayals and you can't trust anyone. Who do you trust to be your constant companion on your adventure?

I wish I can say my best friend in real life, but in the book universe, I would say Magus Chase from "Sword of Summer". I loved him as a character and I want him by my side because of his loyalty and other abilities that I cannot explain if you haven't read the book yet.


2. You'll come across many who will want you dead in Mytica, so you need to be ready to fight. What kind of warrior are you?

I feel like a cross over of Mara from the Mara Dyer trilogy and Celaena from the Throne of Glass series mainly because I can see myself as a mixture of it if I was given a weapon. o.O

3. Which fantasy world would you like to conquer?

I will like to conquer the world of Shadow Hunters/Mortal Instruments because I live in the state of New York and I just want to travel to different realms with their runes. (I haven't read A darker shade of magic yet so can't say that book yet.. lol)

4. Which fictional character would you choose to rule by your side?

Toph from Avatar the Last bender series. No reason, she is Toph and therefore is meant to be queen or "Melon lord'.
5. Who would you throw into the dungeon?

Wendy from the Trylle Trilogy because she annoyed me to no end. I almost didn't finish the trilogy because of her.

6.  Who gets stabbed in the back?

I want to say two people for this question; Arobynn Hamel from the Throne of Glass series and Clancy Gray from The Darkest Minds series. They are the type of villains I would love to torture over and over again violently just because of their actions in their respected stories. >.>

7. What elemental magic would you choose to wield and why?

Can manipulating the shadows count as a elemental power or are we talking about the four elements like in the Avatar the Last Airbender series? If not, then I will choose earth bending because of Toph. Toph's ability to earth bend is freaking amazing!

Okay, so those were my answers to this awesome tag. What are your answers to this tag? Tell me in the comments below and I'll be back soon with another blog post. Happy Howling!

No comments:

Post a Comment