Thursday, December 17, 2015

December Book Haul

Hey guys! Today's post is going to be quick because I'm trying to catch up on my TBR reading to get reviews prepped up for you all next week. But lately, I've been in a small reading slump from work and other things so yeah I haven't been sticking to my list. However, I figured that buying more books would help me get back into reading when I'm off from work, and it did. My soul twin/best friend came down to see me for the weekend and before we enjoyed our late night activities, we bought books. We each gotten around 6 to 7 books in the store, but also a few books from our gift exchange. As a result, I'm gonna attempt a book haul in the way a blogger normally does, by taking a lame ass photo and discussing it! (wooing as I spin around on my computer chair).

Let's get started my fellow wolves.

- - -
This haul contains two mangas, a comic, a classic, a re-telling, and a random novel I never really heard of before. If you all ever read any off these books, let me know on twitter or in the comments below and we'll discuss them!

First, a visual:

Isn't it beautiful? And you get my assistant in the shot too. His name is Miles from Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. As you can see, I'm not the best photographer, but these books are shiny. Now to allow me to introduce you to these wonderful books. :D

1.) Peter Pan by JM Berrie: I've been dying to read this for a long ass time. Peter Pan has always been a favorite of mine and finding a physical copy of this novel just made my day gradually get better when my friend and I traveled for the day.

2.) I'll Never Let You Go by Mary Burton: My soul twin got this as a Christmas gift for me when he arrived and I honestly don't know what's it about, but its a thriller so I'm dying to read it in 2016.

3/4.) Wolf's Rain Manga: After years of searching, I finally found the manga editions to my most favorite anime in the world. Wolf's Rain is a beautiful crafted anime and these books just add my joy into my inner fan girl by a 100% average.

5.) The Child Thief by Gerald Brom: So after watching Magical Molly on book/ you tube (check her channel guys, its awesome), I completely emerge my inner fan girl and found out how obsess I am with Peter Pan and the concept of his story. So when I found the last copy of this at the barnes and noble I went too, I had to snatch it for myself. I heard this book was fantastic and I'm dying to read it real soon.

and finally 6.) Sandman Overture by Neil Gaiman: I love Neil Gaiman as an author. His books are wonderful and insightful even when most of these books are within the fantasy genre. After hearing positive things about this comic series, I decided to grab this beautiful anniversary prequel to his best work. I plan on getting the actual series in small amounts because I have other books to read and buy haha.

So that' s it, my December/first 'book haul'! I apologize for the lack of excitement since you're all probably use to watching book hauls on you tube. I'm still too shy to deal with the camera so this is what you get and I hope you enjoyed it. :) What kind of books did you get for Christmas or gotten before the holidays? Let me know in the comments below or on twitter and I'll be back soon with another post. Happy Howling!

No comments:

Post a Comment