Friday, December 11, 2015

Fictional Army Book Tag

Good morning my fellow readers, happy Friday to you all! So today I was going to do a review on Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, but I figured to wait on it till Monday since I have a busy weekend ahead of me. My Cheshire Cat (best friend) and I are finally reuniting after 2.5 years and I have a final to complete for school. Nothing to fear though, I do have something in store for today.

As you can see on the title of this post, I'm going to do the fictional army tag! I randomly found this tag last night while browsing on you tube on Readlikewildfire's channel and wait, 'yep, let's do that for Friday instead.'. This tag was created by BOOKadoodles on you tube (will put the link down below) and let's get started shall we?? (Note: I will be using anime/manga characters as well for this).

- -
1. Name your strategy team! (People who will plot the every move of your army to guarantee victory! (2-4 characters)

Shikamaru Nara from the Naruto series, Celaena from the Throne of Glass series, June from the Legend trilogy, and Chubbs from the Darkest Minds trilogy

2. Name Two drummers (a.k.a two characters that you wouldn't mind sacrificing)

Ever Bloom from the Evermore series and Wendy Everly from the Trylle trilogy (by bitches)

3. A Protagonist most likely to turn traitor

I feel like Cole from the Darkest Minds trilogy would've made a traitor in the third book because his motives were to secretive for everyone else's tastes (but for good reason). I feel that he would be a traitor, but will come back eventually.

4. Two creatures that you want on your side.

The wolves from Princess Mononoke and the Jabberwocky from Alice in Wonderland because I want a dragon.

5. Five bad-ass characters of your choosing (I'm picking six because I can and five is never enough for my army..)

Kiba from Wolf's Rain, Day from the Legend trilogy, Adelina Amouteru from The Young Elites trilogy, Rowan Lynch from the Raven Boy series, Rowan from Throne of Glass series,  Kaede from the Legend trilogy, and Ruby from The Darkest Minds trilogy

6. A Speech-giver to inspire your troops

Liam from the Darkest Minds trilogy. He's a natural leader in my opinion and he's one of my fictional boyfriends so yeah..

7. Name a general and a second-in-command

General would be Carol from Throne of Glass series and second-in-command would Eleanor from the Something Strange and Deadly trilogy

8. Name someone to financially support your army!

Gansey from the Raven Boy series (he needs to live.. that's all I got to say)

9. What character would be your army healer or caretaker?

Magnus Chase from The Gods of Asgard series because of his demi-god abilities to heal others quickly when needed.

10. One magical character

Magnus Bane from the Mortal Instruments series. Do I really need to state my reasons here?

11. Name Your Territory! (What fictional place would you choose as your battlefield)?

Westros because of the different regions we can explore and kick ass with.

12. Name an author to write about your epic deeds and victories!

Maggie Steifvater. She's perfect with descriptions and her writing style matches what I've always envisioned of doing for my own writing.

- -
Okay that was the Fictional army tag! Who would you want in your army if things go down the shitter? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be back on Monday with another blog post.

Happy Howling!

Book tag creator: BOOKadoodles

Song of the Day: The Beginning by One Ok Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment