Thursday, December 3, 2015

December TBR List

Good day everyone, hope you're doing well today. Today, I'm revealing to you all my monthly TBR list from now till probably beginning of the new year. As far as the list goes, this month is mainly going to be filled with e-books or arcs that I requested from Net galley. Due to work, I fell behind in maintaining a personal promise to myself as a blogger to read and review more of these books on a regular basis. But, since I figured this month will be the e-book focused month, I should be able to read/review more for you guys and post them on here when I get the chance too.

Let's get started on the TBR list because that's what you've been waiting for right? Right.

1. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (E-ARC)

2. The Secret of Dreadwillow Carse by Brian Farrey (E-ARC)

3. The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden (E-ARC)

4. Wolf, WY by A.F Henley (E-ARC)

5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (E-Book)

6. Slammed by Colleen Hoover (E-Book)

7. Her Dark Curiosity by Meghan Shepherd (E-Book)

8. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas (Physical book)

9. Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan (Physical book)

- - -

I think that's plenty, right? Or should I keep adding more to it? No? Probably will keep adding more to the list on my own time or whatever. What are your tbr books for this month? Tell me in the comments below and I'll see you tomorrow with a book review. Happy howling my fellow wolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment