Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Booktube-a-Thon Day Three

Progress Report time! I know that I haven't done the twitter sprints or the video/twitter challenges with you all, but rest assure I'm reading. I just have been busy dealing with personal stuff this past few days. So without further a do, let's get down to business.


Books/Challenges completed:

~The Titan's Curse (Blue on the cover challenge)

~The Murder Complex (Author with the same letter as your last name challenge)

~The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Book I really want to read challenge)

~A Court of Thorns & Roses (The seventh book challenge)


Books/Challenges in progress:

~Forsaken Dreamscape: On chapter twelve (Read the book you last acquired)

~A Kiss of Shadows: On chapter ten (Read someone else's favorite book)

~Heir of Fire: Didn't start the challenge yet (Read a book without letting it go)

No comments:

Post a Comment