Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Booktube-a-Thon Day Two!

Hello my wolves in writing, welcome to day two of the Booktube-a-Thon! How are you guys doing in your reading so far? Today is another status report for you all and let's get going on it. Also, I forgot to mention that I switched City of Bones with another story because I misunderstood the challenge for it, but now that's all settle and everything.

Since the last report, I've managed to complete another challenge. And also I got somewhat farther than I thought in some of the books considering I had to help my mom clean our basement for a while, that my little sis wanted to play smash brothers. I haven't started the challenge with the one that forces to not let go of the book yet because I wanted to get some of the other books out of the way, so I'm a little nervous about if I'm going to manage to read all seven books by the ninth. x-x So yeah, here's my progress report, happy howling folks.

Challenges completed:

~Read a book with blue on the cover (The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan)
~Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name (The Murder Complex by Lindsey Cummings
 
 
In Progress:
 
~A Court of Thorns & Roses: On chapter 30 (Challenge: Read seven books)
 
~A Kiss of Shadows: On Chapter Ten (Challenge: Read someone else's favorite book)
 
~The Retribution of Mara Dyer: Completed (Challenge was to read the book I really wanted to read)
 
~Forsaken Dreamscape: Have not started the book/challenge yet. (Challenge is to read the book that you last acquired)
 
~Heir of Fire: Still on page 26 from the non existing days of booktube-a-thon. The challenge I'm doing with this book hasn't start yet for myself. (Challenge: Finish a book without letting go)

No comments:

Post a Comment