Sunday, August 2, 2015

Booktube-a-Thon!

Good afternoon people of the reading world! I know I don't normally post this blog on Sundays, but today I'm coming to you about the worldly event that is Booktube-a-thon! This event is hosted by booktuber Ariel Bissett and a bunch of other booktubers to encourage people to read! I will post the links below for you guys to follow if you want to take part of this event. There are many challenges and giveaways during this coming week (8/3/15-8/9/15) as well, but I think you have to create videos do enter them. Just  make sure to watch the videos to understand the event. I'm can't record videos this year, but I'll be posting on here for the whole week about how things are going on my end and I hope to hear from you all as well! So about those challenges? Let's discuss them ;P.

There are seven challenges for this year's event that can be combined, and you have to match them with seven books in total.

1. Read a book with blue on the cover
For my choice I'm picking:

Mainly because I'm late on the Percy Jackson Series train and I have it on my nook.
 
 
2. Read a book by author who shares the same first letter as your last name.
This choice was very difficult for me because I don't own a lot of books that have the same letter of my last name other than Cassandra Clare. So I had to go with this one for the challenge. :P It's going to be a re-read, but whatever right? I need to buy more books..
 
 
3. Read someone else's favorite book
My older sis is a huge fan of Laurell K. Hamilton so I decided to read this book on my nook. It's about faes so I figured why not.
 
4. Finish a book without letting go of it.
I'm probably going to be a idiot for picking out a heavy book, but I wanna read it.. So tada?
 
 
5. Read the last book you acquired
Gotta continue my new favorite trilogy :P
 
 
6. Read a book you really want to read
I got it for my nook so I've been dying to read it since I started the trilogy. I love the story so much, so yay!
 
And finally 7. Read Seven books
The final touch to my collection :P
 
So that's it. Tell me if you're gonna be a part of this event and I wish you the best of luck. Happy Howling!
 
Links for the event:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment