Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-buy Authors 2015

It's time, time for a Top Ten! So this is from the lovely creator of "The Broke and the Bookish" blog and this one is pretty much self explained if you guys read the title of this entry above. Basically, I have to reveal to you lots about my top ten auto-buy authors and the reason behind them. It is a fun and simple list, so let's get start shall we??


10. Michelle Hodkin: I fell in love with her Mara Dyer trilogy and the way she was able to bring out the psychological aspect into full effect. I really want to read more books from her.

9. Patrick Ness: I loved his A Monster Calls book so much and I'm just beginning to read his Chaos Walking Trilogy. His writing style is interesting and I'm just ready to dive right into the trilogy with a positive attitude.

8. Ransom Riggs: Simply because his debut trilogy Miss Peregrine's Pecular Children is one of the best trilogies I've ever read. The characters were fresh, the concept with the photos were well researched and nicely added into the book, and overall, Tim Burton is directing the movie for this series!

7. Maggie Stiefvater: I love her Raven Cycle series. Her writing style is unique and her characters from that series are weird in the most wonderful way. Although I am not a fan of her The Wolves of Mercy Falls series, I will continue to read more books from her in the near future. :D

6. Lani Lenore: She is an amazing writer, her Nevermor Trilogy and Nutcracker Bleed books were fantastic with the world building and characters. Plus, she can write horror and make it realistic-- its awesome.

5. Cassandra Clare: Simply its because of her Mortal Instruments series. I'm planning on binging on the entire series when I'm able to get all of the six books to it. Plus, the Infernal Devices is one of my favorite trilogies.

4. Marissa Meyer: I loved her Lunar Chronicles and just like everyone else; I'm dying to read Winter. She just has a interesting way of creating adventure and characters that are diversely interesting in their own way. And also, Levana is a bitch. Just saying.

3. Susan Dennard: Even though I haven't finished her Something Strange and Deadly trilogy yet, I'm still edging to buy all of her books when they come out (especially Truthwitch) because Susan Dennard is an amazing person and a great helping in the writing community.

2. Alexandra Bracken: I loved, loved, loved her Darkest Minds trilogy. This trilogy was one of the most beautifully written trilogies I've ever read, and I literally cried when reading these books. I look forward to watching the movies when they come out!

and finally 1. Sarah J. Maas: From the moment I discovered her on fiction press, the more she inspired me to write again. I love her writing, her determination, and everything about her as a person. She is simply amazing and a wonderful writer. She and Susan Dennard are literally two of the few writing heroes I have to this day. Read her books people, they are great!

Okay everyone, this was the list of my ten auto-buy authors. I hope you all enjoy and tell me who are on your auto-buy author's list. :P Happy Howling!

No comments:

Post a Comment