Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Booktube-a-Thon: End Results!

I know I'm posting these results a couple days late, but I finally got a job and I started work on Monday. (Happy birthday to me.. wahh). Any who, last week was the exciting booktube-a-thon. I managed to complete the reading challenges on the last day so yippie! Since I'm worn out from a ten hour shift, I'm just going give you all the books I've read during the week and the ratings I gave them on good reads. I wish I could give you more, but I have to work again tomorrow and prep some reviews for the rest of the week. (-sweatdrops-) So let's get started!


For the first challenge we had to "Read a book with blue on the cover", I went with The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan. It was fast paced and I gave it a 5/5 stars because it was good read and start to booktube-a-thon.

The second challenge was to "Read a book by an author who shares the same letter as your last name" and I went with The Murder Complex by Lindsey Cummings since my last name is Cooley. This was really short and action packed. I gave it a 4.2/5 star rating.

Third challenge was to "read someone else's favorite book" and I ended up not liking A Kiss of Shadows by Laurel K. Hamilton. So instead I read Fairest by Marissa Meyers because I saw that a lot of people on booktube enjoy the Lunar Chronicles like I do so I figured why not. I gave this one a 4.5/5 stars.

Challenge number four was to "Read the last book you acquired". I picked up Forsaken Dreamscape by Lani Lenore, which was the sequel to Nevermor. I absolutely loved this book much like the first one so I gave it a 5/5 stars.

Number five was to "Finish a book without letting it go" and I picked Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas. I know I'm nuts for picking it, but it was so, so, so good! 5/5 starts!

Sixth challenge was to "Read a book you really want to read." and that book was The Retrubtion of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I loved the trilogy and this book was beautifully written in my eyes. 5/5 stars.

Finally, the last challenge was to 'read seven books'. My 7th book was A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I love this book and I really look forward to the sequel. 5/5 stars.

Okay, so that was my booktube-a-thon results even though this was a couple of days late. I really enjoyed doing and I can't for next year. Happy Howling!

No comments:

Post a Comment